The top 10 posts as viewed, liked, and commented on (between the main website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.)
- I Waited Too Long
- Safety’s High Horse
- The plan to have every U.S. Air Force Safety professional earn their CSP
- Distraction Kills
- Have you tried this safety app?
- Questioning Our Career Field
- How Investments In Safety Could Get Your CEO Fired
- Do Not Miss The Opportunity To Have A Bad Boss
- The next great safety leaders aren’t going to be safety people
Do you have a favorite from 2017?
Send me your favorite from 2017 (from this top 10 list or from the ConnectingEHS archives) and you’ll be entered in a drawing for a copy of “The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt“. This book is a must read for the professional who wants to make a difference. Roosevelt’s persistence and sense of purpose inspired me in many ways throughout this book.
I’ll draw a name at random from emails sent to josh@connectingEHS.com.