With each software update push, the phone requires a reset. When apps fail to load, a quick restart usually fixes the glitch. The technique of restarting also works for notebook computers, household appliances, and even the largest manufacturing plants.
We must think we’re different.
USA Today reports that Americans forfeit over 650 million vacation days annually. Too much work, too little money, and little support by management for taking time away to reset.
How do you reset when your apps are crashing? Here are a few ideas:
- Take a digital sabbatical. No phone and no computer for 24 hours.
- Get 8 hours of sleep and do it for a few nights in a row.
- Take a walk and do not take your phone.
- Volunteer in the local community.
- Forgive yourself and the other person.
How do you reset?