“If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.”
– Anthony Robbins, Get the Edge
What are your priorities this week? This year? In your life?
Open up your weekly calendar.
- Is it full of your priorities or someone else’s?
- Does your schedule reflect your priorities?
- Are you making time for what really matters?
- Do you see actions necessary for goal accomplishment in your calendar or just reactions to last week’s emergencies?
- Are you proud of the way you spend your time?
“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. What we do with this hour, and that one, is what we are doing. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days.”
– Annie Dillard